Module 4 S-101 Data Quality
S-101 Quality of Bathymetric data. An introduction to the topic of bathymetric data quality.
What you are going to learn
A few more words about this course
This course gives a detailed introduction to the S-101 Data Quality aspects, focusing on Quality of Bathymetric Data.
This course contains information on the following topics:
- S-101 Data Coverage and Display Scales
- S-101 Quality of Bathymetric Data general
- S-101 Vertical and Horizontal Uncertainty
- S-101 Quality Features and Information Types
- S-101 Quality of Bathymetric Data
- Portrayal Options and Visualization
- Conversion of Accuracy from S-57 to S-101
- Conditional Visualization of Quality of Bathymetric Data
- Spatial Quality
Manager International Standardization
Svein has been working with electronic navigational charts since 2003, starting out as an engineer at the Norwegian Hydrographic Service focusing on ENC, NTM updates and paper chart production. From 2006 employed by Electronic Chart Centre (ECC) working as Senior Geodata Consultant focusing on ENC validation and quality assurance. Svein currently holds a position as Manager International Standardization and has been involved in standardization since 2009. He currently attends a number of IHO working groups.
I think it was well conceived and therefore received by people who are trying to get their heads around the new standard.
Senior product manager
Send me info about new and free courses
We'll only send you the best of our course news, free corses and promotional coupons.
PRIMAR values your privacy. We promise not to share your email address with anyone.